These are the much needed hormones that transfer from the placenta to your body upon consumption:
- Oxytocin – The feel good of love hormone, bonding and pain relief, feelings of happiness and elation.
- Cortisone – This hormone unlocks energy in the body and combats stress.
- Interferon– This hormone stimulates the immune system to fight off infections while the mother is recovering from birth.
- Prostaglandins – Acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Hemoglobin – Replenishes iron and stimulates iron production in blood.
- Urokinase – Inhibiting factor and factor XIII- Lessons bleeding and promotes faster healing.
- Prolactin – Stimulates healthy mammary functions and milk production.